Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pool time

Today, Kaya and I went to our friend's Ashlee's house for some pool time.  It was a fun time.  They have a salt water pool and I am now determined that any pool we might have in the future will be salt water!  Kaya had a ton of fun....after she got over her initial freak out when we first got in.  She is getting better with water other than her bath now.  Yesterday, we went to Tybee Island to meet up with my friend, Courtney.  She was so good in the waves.  I think mostly it was the sound of the waves because it was almost the temperature of bath water.  Other than the random thunderstorms we get almost every day during summer, today was a pretty great day.  Wish I had pictures to post of the pool.  I could have kicked myself for not bringing my camera.  Of course all the cute would have been pictures happen when you do not have your camera.  BOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment